We equip all community service providers with the essential information, tools and resources needed to develop more effective programs to recognize and service the extensive, complex issues faced by trafficking victims.
We work with you to create practical programs that are responsive to the needs of trafficking victims within their cultural context and your specific field or industry.
Trafficking.Tips provides extensive training on the issue of trafficking in persons. We customize each presentation to the needs of several professions and specialties. To find out how we can assist you, choose your area of specialty from the following list.
For information on scheduling awareness training pertaining to the following professions, please use this form:
- Truckers and other CDL Personnel
- Travel Industry Professionals & Staff (Airlines, Railway, Hotels, Travel Agents, Truck Stop Personnel, etc.)
- Casino Staff
- Airport and TSA Personnel
- Postal Workers
- Community Service Providers (Children & Family Services, Immigration, etc.)
- Colleges and Universities
- Community and Faith Based Organizations